Lara Costafreda works as a freelance illustrator especially focused on fashion.
From her beautiful studio in Barcelona she develops creative projects and illustrations for many brands, agencies and publications from all around the world.
Her universe is young, bright, fresh, mediterranean and very feminine.
SOME OF HER CLIENTS ARE:
Chanel, Hermès, Cartier, Marie Claire Magazine, Vogue, Glamour Magazine, Carolina Herrera, Shanghai Fashion Week, Heineken, Amnistia Internacional, Pepe Jeans, Red Magazine (UK), Ohlalá Magazine (Argentina), IFC Mall Shanhai, Lunwerg Editorial, Coodonné, Balliu, Editorial Gustavo Gili, Vino Afortunado, Motel One, Joid’art, etc.
HER WORK HAS BEEN FEATURED IN:
Vogue Magazine, La Vanguardia, Diari Ara, Ànima (TV3), Time Out, Style.com, Metal Magazine, Lleida TV, El País (S moda), Gráffica.info, Catalunya Ràdio, ABC.es, Neo2, Woman Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Diari Segre Lleida, etc.
hello (@) laracostafreda.com
● 2018 – Talk with the illustrator Lara Costafreda (APECH, Association of Entrepreneurs of Chile / Santiago de Chile)
● 2018 – Opening talk of 5DD design festival (DUOC-UC / Santiago de Chile)
● 2018 – Lara Costafreda: work and communication skills (Universidad de Valparaíso / Chile)
● 2017 – Lara Costafreda, illustration and branding (Alicante Fashion Week / Alicante)
● 2017 – Case Studio with Lara Costafreda (Creatus Dominus 17 – Revodisseny Fest / Sant Cugat)
● 2017 – Refugees and design as a tool for social transformation (Interferencies lectures series / BAU / Barcelona)
● 2016 – Lara Costafreda brings us the world of fashion illustration (LCI / Barcelona)
● 2013 – Business and Creativity (TACCA seminar / Association of illustrators of Catalonia)
● 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 – Posgraduate in Creative Illustration in Fashion – Illustration, pattern design and branding subject (LCI / Barcelona)
● 2018 – Workshop Illustration, style, branding and communication (DUOC-UC / Santiago de Chile)
● 2018 – Workshop Illustration, style, branding and communication (Universidad de Valparaíso / Chile)
● 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 – Workshop Illustration and new trends in editorial, advertising and fashion (BAU / Barcelona)
● 2016 – Posgraduate in Fashion Accessories Design – Drawing subject (IED Barcelona)